I was inspired by a friend (who still has an entire year to complete one of these) to make a list of 30 things I want to do by the time I turn 30.
- Use my Caribou volunteer hours (I have 16 of them!)
- Give a MOH speech
- Get a tattoo
Tour Wabasha Street CavesDone as of 1/7
- Visit a psychic
- Move out
- Get an N64
- Read a novel for fun (college really ruined reading for me)
- Picnic dinner at Music at the Park
- Paint a painting with a Bob Ross episode
- Get portraits with Watson
Get a massage (or two)Done as of 1/3
- Stop biting my nails
- Schedule a trip to LA
- Find a non-service industry job
- Go to a bottomless mimosa brunch
- Take a class- art, cooking, hobby of some sort
- Treat my mom to a night out
- Learn how to drive stick- if I can find a car to do it in!
- Blog at least twice a month
- Visit Lizzy in Mankato
- Use and develop a roll of film
- Attend improv
- Enjoy 24 hours of no electronics
- Make it one whole month remembering to stretch every morning
- Whiten my teeth
- Go a whole week without eating out- snacks included!
- Learn my blood type
- Learn to make a ramen egg
- Get my email inbox to 0
I have a good start on a lot of these things. I had to make decisions based on things I could get done in 5 months, but it was a good way to set goals for myself. So here it is, nothing special, but I hope I’m able to keep you updated (its number 20!) on my progress!